Friday, April 29, 2011

her green thumb

she's learning her own way everyday.  she continues to amaze me with her 'can do' attitude.  i love how she wants to be like me & watching her do things that i enjoy make me happy.  she spent part of the day today 'gardening', as she called it.  which simply entailed moving dirt from one flower pot to another... but it was serious business.  





we played outside most of the day, with our feet in the grass, but we didn't miss the royal wedding - she was amazed at the princess' wedding gown.    






all these things make her who she is & who she will become . . .   & i couldn't be prouder. 


2 comments:

Megan said...

Such sweet pictures. I'm sure she enjoyed getting to spend the day with mommy.

Tatiana said...

your little princes is such a cutie! I loved all those pics!