Monday, April 11, 2011

~ counting my blessings ~

her daddy got her her first 'shirley temple' at dinner saturday. . .   her smile was bigger than the sun.  reminded me of way back when.  when my dad would order me one & i smiled bigger than the sun.  she had the best saturday, spent dancing through the sprinkler, dinner with her biggest fans, then for a  fudge sundae in a waffle bowl.  shared while the sun went down. . .   a nice ending to a perfect day.    









. . .  wish everyday could be that way.


3 comments:

Kathy said...

Oh I can see the sassiness in the pics...too cute!!

Megan said...

Sounds like a perfect day!!

I love the smiles you captured in those pics! She looks so happy :)

Tatiana said...

that sounds like such a wonder childhood dream! Your daughter is so beautiful!