Sunday, April 3, 2011

i love days like these . . .

friday, we had a girls day.  we caught a movie early afternoon (HOP- so cute & she loved it!), grabbed lunch, then played pretend in the 'princess castle' for the remainder of the afternoon.  she read to me & the princesses - i love it when she reads to me.  her little finger goes over the words as she recalls them, the way she remembers it being read to her.  she adds her own additions, but the story is the same.  i like the stories better in her 'own' words. . . 
days like these are the best kind.  all the housework & laundry can wait. . .   the princesses come first & we laugh. . . .   







2 comments:

Megan said...

I found your blog from Kelle Hampton and just wanted to say hi :)

Your Isabella is beautiful!! (I have my own little Isabelle) Sounds like you girls had a fun day. Like you said, LOVE hearing little ones read.

I have a fun little giveaway on my blog! You're welcome to come check it out :)

Pam said...

sounds like an amazing day! I love all the pictures...