Saturday, May 7, 2011

~happy Mommy day~

this pic is from my very first mother's day. . .  i'll never forget it.  being a new mom was both challenging & amazingly rewarding at the same time.  it's been 3 yrs & being your mommy has been the best thing that has happened to me.  you make my heart smile daily, even with the challenges you make me the happiest, proudest mommy in the world.  your kind & gentle heart makes my heart overflow with pride.  your amazing & i love you just the way you are. . .  
happy mommy day!! 




2 comments:

Tatiana said...

what a little cutie!!! Those kind of baby smiles is what make my world go 'round.
I hope you had a beautiful mother's day with your gorgeous kiddo!

Kathy said...

Love your new blog! And don't you just love these kiddos, what did we ever do without them?! :)