Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Happy Anniversary Honey . . .

can't believe another year has gone by! seems like just yesterday when you handed me that piece of cake for my b-day and I just about fell over. thanks for all your love, all the things you do for us, for being a great daddy, and thank you for that sweet baby girl!!

our big girl, sitting in a booster seat without straps. we forgot her chair and the restaurant didn't have any highchairs. i don't think they get many 10 month old kids!


here's the view from our table. you can see smoke from the fires on the left-hand side. the fires are about 100 miles away. when we left, we could see the glow from the fire.



1 comment:

Kathy said...

I love the pic of Marie holding Isabella in while she is drinking wine. I love it!! Glad you guys are having a good time. :)