Sunday, October 5, 2008

Baby Blues & New Shoes. . .



Isabella got a new pair of walking shoes for the fall. even though I would prefer she didn't ;- ), she's going to be walking soon, so I thought we should be ready. she tried them out Saturday while we went to the Norcross Art Festival. she's not too crazy about them yet, but I guess she'll get used to them. they're a nice accent to her beautiful blues. . .
wish us luck this Friday for our trip to San Diego. i'm praying the long flight with a 10 month old goes well. . .

2 comments:

Tessa said...

I bet her new shoes are too cute and she'll do great on the flight. Take lots of snacks and new toy and you are ready to go. Have a fun but safe trip and take lots of pics to share.

Kathy said...

Love the new shoes...boy it doesn't seem like she should already be getting ready to walk. Before you know it you will be chasing her!! Have fun on your trip and I can't wait to hear all about it.