Friday, December 17, 2010

my mom gave me a box of all 'my' ornaments several years ago that i had accumulated over the years as a child.  i cherish these, as each one holds a special little memory of its own.  part of the fun of the holidays is taking them out of the box every year & reminiscing a little with each one.  since isabella's birth was 3 weeks before christmas, she received quite a few ornaments.  she may not remember when she received them, but boy do i.  what a magical time that will never leave my memory.  every year we give her an ornament or two under the tree, so when that day comes when she finds herself decorating her own tree, in her own space, she'll have quite the collection. . .     & i can already see her with a smile on her face, reminiscing with each one. . .





 

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Merry Christmas to you all! Wish we could see you more. Love the Christmas card. My mom saw it on our wall and she thought it was Marley!! :)