Tuesday, August 31, 2010

for many reasons the upcoming season is one of my favorite times of the year (next to christmas of course).  lots of good things happened in the fall - i married my best friend on a beautiful fall evening that couldn't have been any better. . .  our precious baby girl was born on a sunny late fall afternoon.  something about the feeling & smells of fall just make me happy!  it's still hot here, but the breeze in the air tells me it's right around the corner & i'm ready!  
it was so nice this past saturday night sitting outside at the town green listening to the music festival with my family.  sipping a glass of wine while watching my daughter dance barefoot in the grass, was a fabulous way to spend an evening.  it's those little moments, the ones that just happen & don't take much thought or work, that end up meaning the most.  those are the ones that i hope i can catalog in my mind.  i worry that i'll forget even the littlest moment. . .   
but not these. . .



No comments: