Wednesday, November 25, 2009

happy turkey day!

a breath of fresh air. . .  today i spent the first half of my day with my adorable daughter, then while she napped, miss kelley came over while i spent a few hours shopping by 'myself' & pampered myself with a pedicure.  all of which are extremely rare occurrences these days.  


even though i've already updated my blog with a 'christmas' theme, i can assure you i haven't lost sight of just how thankful i am. . .
i am thankful for:

  • my daughter
  • my life
  • my health
  • my husband
  • my family
  • pedicures
  • a hot cup of coffee
  • forgiveness
  • having a job
  • optimism
  • cozy pajamas
  • my daughter's kisses
  • a good haircut
  • my friends
  • a warm home
  • being a mom
  • laughter
  • tears - happy & sad ones
  • nieces & nephews
  • personal growth
  • a hot bath
  • mistakes that i have learned from
  • good news
  • memories
  • love
  • being a wife
  • my video baby monitor
  • sisters
  • a glass of wine
  • candles
  • time
  • gratitude
  • our soldiers
what are you thankful for???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Be nice if you called your sister who has none of that above,,,,are we even related do i exist