Thursday, May 28, 2009

i'm not one for much change. . . "if it's not broken, why fix it. . ." i guess it's safe, but not always a good thing. today was a good friend's last day at the office. my coffee buddy, wedding buddy, pregnancy buddy and most recently mommy buddy. We seemed to some how be on the same schedule the past 3 years at least and have spent many of hours chatting about everything 'new' in our worlds. change can totally be good and i'm certain it will be for her. congrats on your new path. . . i wish you all the luck in the world!

1 comment:

Rowan's Family Blog said...

I just read that! You are one of the sweetest people I know and I miss my work (and everything) else buddy so bad too!! I know we are now planning things outside of work (which I love too) but I am secretly keeping my fingers crossed that we will work together again someday :) Things are just not the same without my Marie to come and chat with! Love Ya Sarah