Friday, August 29, 2008

Week end update . . .

where do i start? Isabella's 2 bottom teeth are both out - yay! she's been sleeping sooooo much better! i finally broke her of waking for no reason between 12 & 2am. she's been consistently sleeping from 8-8:30pm to 5am, i nurse her then she's back asleep until 7:30 or so. she let me sleep in a little longer today, until 8:30am - "thanks sweet girl".

the nanny situation hasn't been so great. this was her 2nd week, and I've tried so hard to make it work with her, but mother's intuition just tells me it's not the perfect fit. not to mention, Isabella has been out of sorts and not totally on her schedule. we've been interviewing for the past 2 weeks and finally found someone we think will fit right in with our family and Isabella will really enjoy her. "welcome mona" can't wait for you to start!


3 comments:

Tessa said...

Well I hope Mona is a great fit for little Isabella and the family in general. I love when those teeth break through because you get your sweet little baby back.

Anthony said...

In case Mona doesn't work out, I bet Jon would make a great Nanny!

Kathy said...

Arghh, I know it must be frustrating. Anyway I definitely think you should go with your gut feeling. :)