Thursday, July 24, 2008

"Times have changed. . . "


i'll always remember something my dad said a few years ago when my grandpa passed away. . . "times have changed". my dear grandma passed away this past week. she lived a long and wonderful life and will be missed. my daughter often resembles her. i am constantly looking at her and thinking of grandma. isn't it funny how life works. . .

isabella met her great grandma for the first and last time this past june. we love and miss you grandma . . .

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Marie I am so sorry. My grandfather passed away less than a week after Marley was born and I know that it is so hard to lose someone you love so much. Please know that your family is in my prayers and always know that your grandma is in heaven smiling down on you and Isabella.

Tessa said...

Our prayers are with you and your family. What a blessing to have those memories of her and that Isabella got to meet her. Continue to think of her often as she is watching over you.