Monday, June 30, 2008

The things I love about my 7 month old. . .



Isabella is 7 months today!! WOW, can't believe what a big girl she is. There are so many things I love about her - here are just a few:
  1. I love the way she squirms with excitement when I go to get her up in the morning.



  2. I love the way she says "Ma Ma".



  3. I love the way she smiles when her Daddy kisses her goodnight.



  4. I love the way she crinkles her nose and gives these funny looks.



  5. I love the way she gets so excited when I come home in the afternoon.



  6. I love the way she giggles when we tickle her.



  7. I love the way she likes to cuddle and be hugged.



  8. I love the way she jumps up and down in her Baby Einstein when you say "one, two, one two". . .



  9. I love the way she smells.



  10. I love the way she looks at me and smiles - it's the best thing in the world!



2 comments:

Tessa said...

Wow 7 months old... I can not believe it! She is adorable and that was so cute with the top 10 things you love about her. Very Sweet!! It has been awhile since we have seen her so when you guys get a chance lets do dinner this week.

Kathy said...

Too sweet!! Mine has been a little fussy here lately, so I might have a hard time making a list of 10...just kidding. :)